By: Melanie Mager
Building Advantage is pleased to announce that the Northern Central States Regional Council of Carpenters, North Region, has selected Business Representative Roger Zacharias to join our Executive Board.
Roger joined the Carpenters’ Union as an apprentice in 1987 and has spent the past 14 years as a Business Representative for the Carpenters’ Union.
He has served as a delegate to Regional Council of Carpenters since 2004, and is a Member of the Local 161 Executive Board as well as its President.
Roger currently serves on the following boards and committees:
• Gateway Technical Board 2004-present
o Held Chairman for two terms
o Vice-Chairman for two terms
• Member of the Kenosha Union Club Board 2004-present
o Past two years as President
• Delegate of Southeast Wisconsin Building Trades Council 2001-
o Served Secretary/Treasurer for 4 years
• State of Wisconsin Advisory Committee for Carpentry
• Wisconsin State Council of Carpenters’ Board