Welcome Christopher Martinez to the CLMC Executive Board!
By: Anna Molinaro
Chris Martinez is the founder and president of Dairyland Energy Solutions. 2018 marks the 20th year of the company which has worked on notable Milwaukee projects such as; Johnson Controls HQ, Northwestern Mutual, Miller Park among others. Chris has remained an active member of the building trades and currently serves on the Milwaukee Electrical Apprenticeship Board as well as current board president of the Plumbing Mechanical Contractors.
Wisconsin State Indentured Apprenticeship – Milwaukee J.A.T.C.
Cardinal Stritch University – Business Administration
Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business – Executive Management
- Wisconsin State Certified Master Electrician
- Member of The Joint Apprenticeship Committee
- Member of Butler Chamber of Commerce
- Member of National Electrical Contractors Association
- Member of The Milwaukee Metropolitan Association of Commerce
- President of Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors
- Past board member of Milwaukee Achiever Literacy Services
- Past School Board President, St. Anthony Parish School
- Past Director of Associated General Contractors
- Past labor member of the Negotiating Committee