+436.97% Higher than minimum wage!
Benefits do not come out of your check.
Benefits are above & beyond hourly wage!
Featuring premium health insurance.
Entry Level Salary
Increased Job Outlook (2016-2026)
- Strong math
- spatial and mechanical ability
- physical stamina
- fast-paced thinking and reacting
- communication, hand/eye coordination
- comfortable with heights
- blueprint reading and decision making
- Basic arithmetic
- General math
Education & Training
- 4-year apprentice program
- 6,000 hours of on-the-job training
- 520 classroom hours
- UC eligible during school
- Both indoor and outdoor
- Nearly every facility and building type
- Varying weather
- Physically demanding
- New and existing construction
- Working from heights