+412% Higher than minimum wage!
Benefits do not come out of your check.
Benefits are above & beyond hourly wage!
Featuring premium health insurance.
Entry Level Salary
Increased Job Outlook (2016-2026)
- Manual dexterity
- physical stamina
- fast-paced thinking and reacting
- hand/eye/foot coordination
- comfortable with heights
- blueprint reading and detail-oriented
- Basic arithmetic
- Geometry, drafting
- Shop classes
Education & Training
- 4-year apprentice program
- 6,500 hours of on-the-job training
- 876 classroom hours
- 100% paid hours
- Both indoor and outdoor
- nearly every facility and building type
- varying weather
- physically demanding
- new and existing construction
- working from heights