+365.79% Higher than minimum wage!
Benefits do not come out of your check.
Benefits are above & beyond hourly wage!
Featuring premium health insurance.
Entry Level Salary
Increased Job Outlook (2016-2026)
- spatial and mechanical ability
- manual dexterity
- problem solving
- physical stamina
- fast-paced thinking and reacting
- hand/eye/foot coordination
- comfortable with heights
- blueprint reading
- decision making
- basic arithmetic
- general math
- mechanical drawing
- shop classes
Education & Training
- 4-year apprentice program
- 5,600 hours of on-the-job training
- 640 classroom hours
- Choice of $50/day stipend or collect unemployment
- Both indoor and outdoor
- nearly every facility and building type
- varying weather
- physically demanding
- new and existing construction
- working from heights